Custom Time Card Buttons & Links for Your Website
- Want to customize the time card settings for others to use through a link or button? *
- Want to set up a button with your own company settings and put it on your website for your employees? *
- The links below are customized with your current settings and the code is ready to be added to a website.
How to modify and get your custom button:
- Go to Preferences to customize the time card calculator
- Review the Time Card Calculator to confirm it is what you want
- Come to this page to get your code below. This page will automatically update with your new preferences.
- Test the "Time Card Calculator" link or button
- Copy the code and put it on your website or blog. See notes below.
- You can have your webmaster style the CSS to change the link or button appearance. The link is really a button that has been styled to look like a link.
- If you need help, you might need the assistance of your webmaster but you can also contact me
Test your link
Take your link code
Test your button
Take your button code
Notes for Copying the Code
- Copy the HTML code from the text box.
- Right click in the box and "Select All" or
- Use your mouse to select everything from "<form " to "</form>".
- Then, paste this code into your web page where you want the link or button to appear.
- When you paste the code, be sure your editor is in HTML or CODE mode, rather than DESIGN or WYSIWYG mode, or the button will likely not work.
- If you need help with setting up links for your time card calculators, contact me
* Note that if a user comes to timecardcalculator.net and sets new preferences, their new preferences will overrule the settings in these buttons. To undo the new preferences they can redo their settings or delete cookies from their browser that came from timecardcalculator.net.