Quick Start Tips: (get more details from help)
- Enter just integers such as 215 for a time of 2:15. You do not need to enter '.' or ':'
- [Tab] or [Next] or [∧ ∨] through time entry fields.
- Enter single integers from 1 through 12 for 1:00 through 12:00. Calculator will set it as 100 through 1200 (on 12 hour clock).
- No breaks or lunch? Just enter In and Out in One period.
- "Save" one day at a time? Enter today, click on Calculate / Save, when you come back your times are still here. Your browser must allow cookies to save data.
- Use Email / Link button to get a link to your time card report you can then email or save.
- Use Print / PDF button to print your time card report to paper or, print to PDF for an electronic copy.
- Change your time card settings under Preferences.
- Get time card settings details under Help.
This free time card is customizable and you can change Preferences to your needs.
This is a customizable time card calculator free online. You can calculate hours, pay and overtime; print timecard reports with name and date; customize for weeks, days, periods, lunch, 12 or 24 hour clock. Calculates time clock weekly totals and grand totals.
Remembering your data ...
The time card will remember your data from day to day and week to week. You can return each day to input the next day of times or reuse weekly time card data. Return daily to enter your work hours and calculate with that day then run a final calculation at the end of each week.
Optional Preferences include:
- 12 hour clock or 24 hour military clock,
- with or without AM and PM, although most people can use it without,
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks-at-a-time time card calculations,
- days per week any number (1 through 7),
- 1, 2 or 3 time periods per day; with breaks and with lunch breaks,
- automatically credits or deducts for lunch breaks and regular breaks,
- choose week begins on any day, Monday through Sunday,
- calculate pay, with overtime (OT) hours,
OT rate and OT pay, with
- OT per day OR per week, or
- OT 8 hrs/day AND 40 hrs/week, or
- OT according to California Overtime Laws
- rounding hours to tenths, hundredths or thousandths,
- save your preferences for when you return
See Help for instructions and preferences explanations.
This calculator can be used by individuals adding up their own weekly work hours and time sheets and also payroll departments processing multiple employees. Companies can also direct their employees to our site to settle and print weekly time reports to assist in company payroll activities.
 Decimal totals are calculated correctly from the time (hh:mm) totals. The decimal totals are not calculated by adding the daily decimal hours. The sum of daily decimal hours should not be used because they might not equal calculated total decimal hours for a pay period because of rounding differences.
 hh:mm is time in hours and minutes. 8:15 is 8 hours and 15 minutes.
 Decimal is time in hours only with a fractional decimal part. 8.25 is 8.25 hours and since 0.25 is one quarter of an hour 0.25 is equal to 15 minutes. So the decimal representation of time of 8.25 hours is equivalent to 8 hours and 15 minutes. 8.25 hours = 8:15